About Me

My photo
My name is Ashley and I am 20 years old.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Just starting out.

So, this is the first time I have had a blog. Im trying to think of what I want to say. Ah! Here we go!

Last weekend (january 8th) I received some distressing news. A dear friend had passed away. I was at work when I got the news so I couldnt cry just yet. When I came home and got on facebook, I went straight to chat and talked to some fellow GS. They were all so supportive and said to let them know if I need anything.
I really love these girls. I know I can talk to them about anything and not be judged. So if any of you are reading this, thank you!  
Friday was the funeral. All the people there was just amazing. Who knew he could touch so many peoples lives? I met some pretty amazing people though.
 -Theres Haley, Don's niece. Really awesome girl. Shes really funny and is the life of the party, just like her uncle. I hope she doesnt read this because I really dont like her boyfriend. Hes not that great of a person.
 -Theres Erik, I already know him from previous events. Really funny guy. He knows how to make people laugh in the slightest of ways. *hi Erik!*
-Theres Mike, aka michigan Mike, aka Big House. He makes me feel short lol. Hes a really sweet person. Surprisingly enough, we had met before at a concert Don took us too! I still have to get some revenge on him but that can wait! *teehee*
I could go on and on and on, but I wont bore anyone any longer! Until next time!

<3Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment