About Me

My photo
My name is Ashley and I am 20 years old.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Carolyn... you did it again!

So, heres me as of tonight at 162 pounds.

I would like to lose atleast 20-25 pounds.
My goal weight is 130 but, I'll take what I can get.
I work in food and it gets kinda hard. Working at Chipotle (even though our food is healthy) has advantages and disadvantages. I eat there atleast 4-5 times a week. I try to eat small portions and try not to get a burrito or tacos. A bowl with rice, beans, and cheese is good enough for me. The disadvantage, is trying to maintain a healthy diet.
I always say "Im starting a diet today." BUT! I can't seem to get motivated enough to actually start.  I take my vitamin everyday, and drink soda only at work. I drink water at home. I try and drink water at work, but seeing as I have drank soda my WHOLE life; it gets hard to stay away from it.
Cutting out soda and junkfood can help you lose weight. I hardly eat junkfood (ie mcdonalds and stuff like that). If I go out to eat, I get subway. I had 2 pieces of pizza from pizza hut the other day, but that was it. Energy drinks? Once in a while, but not as often as I use too. I mostly drink diet coke and water.
Another disadvantage is, because I eat small meals, I get hungry during the night. Usually if I do, I eat a pb&j with whole wheat bread. 
I know I am kinda all over with tonights entry but, I am writing as I go tonight; so please go along with it.
                     My main motivation SHOULD be my family. I don't want to end up like them. Most of my immediate family is overweight to a point where they are in pain because of it. It hurts me to see them like that. Knowing someday I might end up like them makes me sad.  I know I could go to a gym, but I work 330-11 most nights so its kinda hard because I sleep during the day, and eat when I go on break at work. When I get home from work, I am wired. I am so wide awake some nights, I am up until 6 am when my mom goes to work.
I need help ladies. I need ideas and some motivation to get my fat ass into shape.
What should I do???

1 comment:

  1. Well firstly, calling yourself a fat ass is not boosting your self esteem nor is it true dollface. You're beautiful.
    First...don't say you're starting a diet. Committment kills alot of people. Instead of looking at it as a diet...look at it as eating normal. Humans are meant to eat things from the earth, not processed foods or food from a can. So by eating these things, you're pushing your body to something that naturally, it shouldn't be processing...see what I'm saying? So you're going to start eating normally. Diet is a word to fear because by using it you're setting yourself up for failure.
    If you're drinking soda at work...cool. Drink regular. Not diet. Drink the smallest cup you can get and don't refill it. Make it last.
    Here's the lesson to learn...the foods you like to eat are fine. The things that taste good to you (aside from baked goods, fast food and that sort of thing) are fine. Moderation. Portion size. That's what matters. And remember...stick to your diet 6 days a week...and take a break. Eat the chocolate and the taco bell and whatever you want. Its okay to give yourself a break.
    Peanut Butter and Jelly is my guilty pleasure. I love it and eat the hell out of it. But...a tip from me, use tortillas...white or wheat is fine...either way there's way less carbs, while still getting enough to give your body energy.
    And really force yourself to maintain will power. Learn to say no. Keep a journal or make yourself a food plan.

    ReplyDelete