About Me

My photo
My name is Ashley and I am 20 years old.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Me, Kristy, Chipotle, and others...

So, since I started at Chipotle; 
I really didn't have any friends there.

Recently, I have been hanging out
with Kristy. She is our Cashier
on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

She has literally become
my best friend out here.
She and I seriously have been
hanging out almost everyday and
have done everything together.
We just dyed our hair like 3 times
this whole week lol.
My hair is fried!! :)

Tonight her brother and I are 
staying the night.
She and I work tomorrow,
and her brother is watching
her daughter tomorrow.
*he IS kinda cute ;)*

Her daughter Brooklyn is ADORABLE!
If I had a picture, she would be on here.
Shes 2 years old.

In April we are going 
to Florida together!!!
I can't wait! I am 
hypothetically jumping
with joy!!!

ohmuhgawsh,
I cant think of anything
else to write *type*
about so I think I 
am done for tonight!!

<3 Ashley
*peacelovehappiness*

P.S. I miss everyone!!! D:









No comments:

Post a Comment