About Me

My photo
My name is Ashley and I am 20 years old.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

blahblahblah- SNOWPOCOLYSPE 2011!

AAHHHH RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
ITS SNOWPOCOLYPSE 2011!


So, I had the day off of work. I went plowing with my neighbor!
I made 20 dollars just sitting there!
 The easiest 20 bucks Ive ever made! :)
No seriously though, I had a lot of fun.
I made funny noises when he would
push snow into a pile. It was funny!

All this snow kinda bums me out.
Why cant we all have nice 75
degree weather and be happy?
I kinda just wanna move to Florida or
Georgia and never leave.
Hello warm weather!

This snow is so deep, my dog couldnt
walk. He had to jump the whole
time lol. He looked kinda
like a dolphin when it swims.
*bobble bobble bobble*

We might not have to work
tomorrow. Hopefully not
because I wont have a way to get their.

Dear Mother Nature,
I really dont like you
right now. Please leave
as soon as possible.

<3 Ashley!
P.S. Go Steelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment