About Me

My photo
My name is Ashley and I am 20 years old.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

uuugghhhh

Today has been hell...
Literally...
It's like, no one is happy,
so Ashley can't be happy.
If Ashleys happy, she needs to
be made unhappy because no
one else is happy.
I'm seriously like about to
cry because Im so frustrated.
>.< what am I gonna do.

Im not gonna lie, I
use to cut. A lot.
I never left scars
because I didnt want anyone
to know, and I dont
wanna fall back into that.

Now Richard won't talk
to me :(

Nothings going right,
and I am a mess.
I dont know what to do anymore.
I cant stop shaking and
Im not sleeping.
I fake a smile to make
it look like everythings right
when I know its not.


Time to go cry so Im not as
stressed, but I doubt it will work :(

<3Ashley
*PL&H*



No comments:

Post a Comment