About Me

My photo
My name is Ashley and I am 20 years old.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Help :(

So, I went to bingo today.
Im suppose to go to florida on
vacation next month, but
I decided to move :)

My friend (whom I'm suppose
to go to florida with) basically
told me to find my own transportation
to my new living space. Her friend
doesnt want to take me to it
EVEN though we will be
RIGHT NEXT TO IT IN
ORLANDO!
Then, she tells her "I dont want
her to stay with us because I dont
know her and she might steal from me."
I mean.... really?!
I dont steal. Im not
that kind of person.

My mom bitched me out because
she thinks I am gonna make a
big mastake and regret it.
I think I'm making a great
decision. I'm 20 years old.
I need to learn from my mistakes.
(Even though I dont think Im making one.)

>.< Oi vey. I mean really!

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment