About Me

My photo
My name is Ashley and I am 20 years old.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Excitement!!!!

Dude, Im so excited.
IM MOVING
TO FLORIDA!!!!
I cant wait!!!
Im so excited...
Florida, sun, beaches,
Disney and.... sun...
and Me and DISNEY!!!
and Richard :P
*whos most likely reading this*

24 days!!!!!
:)
I cant waitt!!!!!

I put my notice
 in work and
they basically bitch
me out everyday
because of it.
:( not something
I like to hear every
day I go to work.

Im so tired. I have
not been sleeping lately.
I think it's because Im
very anxious and stressed.

Anyway... Just to clarify:

I dont think I am
making a mistake.
I think I am making
the right decision.
If it does not work out,
that sucks.
I'm not gonna move
back to Indiana.
*unless something bad happens*
I think it will work out.
We are both adults and
can make our own decisions.


<3 Ashley
*PL&H*


No comments:

Post a Comment